Purpose Statement of the Wales Goebel Ministry
A non-profit interdenominational organization dedicated to evangelistic outreach to both mass and personal evangelization. The Wales Goebel Ministry has various staff personnel involved on a full-time basis reaching all segments of the population including home-based and business-place Bible classes, counseling and ministry to individuals in prison as well as numerous Bible conferences, etc. This organization may undertake activities as designated by its Board of Directors, or permitted by its Articles of Incorporation.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament to be the Word of God, The Spirit.
- We believe in God, eternally, existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, become sinners in thought, word, and deed.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative, substitutionary and complete sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- We believe in the physical resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and His present life there for us as our High Priest and advocate providing a sufficiency for body, soul, and spirit for the believers.
- We believe in the personal, visible and second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, at a time unknown to us, but for which we are watching joyfully.
- We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God, and there is no other way of salvation.